Alexander Lumber knows that our builder customers need to be able to communicate quickly and efficiently when placing orders, inquiring about deliveries, or asking for a quote. While many of our builders who set up accounts with Alexander Lumber will have an Outside Sales Rep (OSR) assigned to their account, someone who can meet them in the field and help them with their needs, we also recognize that in today’s world a builder often needs to be able to contact someone and get an immediate response when they need product or information.
That is why every builder customer who has an account at Alexander Lumber has an assigned Customer Service Rep (CSR) who can respond quickly to their calls and help them get the products they need to their jobsite. The Customer Support Team supports the OSRs with their quotes and order entries, but this team’s primary purpose is to ensure that our professional customers are taken care of so quickly and effectively they say, “I can’t imagine getting my building materials from anywhere other than Alexander Lumber!” Whether through phone or email, our CSRs can promptly process your orders or provide information as to the status of your delivery.
Some of Our Customer Service Team Capabilities:
- Take phone or email orders from customers
- Arrange same-day, hot-shot deliveries to the jobsite
- Answer customer questions on quotes or orders
- Supply information on status of deliveries
- Arrange window warranty service
- Arrange to have a material take-off and 3-D model to be created from a blueprint by our Central Estimating Team
- Arrange to have a window takeoff and quote completed from a blueprint