However, our showrooms, offices, and operations are closed to the public.
Due to the pandemic, Alexander Lumber has made the difficult decision to close our showrooms, offices, and lumberyards to the public as a precaution against COVID-19 in an effort to keep both our customers and employees healthy, and to maintain our ability to serve our customers. Our facilities will be open to the public again once we deem it safe, taking into consideration the recommendations of federal, state, and local government authorities. At this time, we anticipate our yards will be physically closed to the public at least through April 30, 2020.
As an essential business as identified by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, we also wish to fully support our customers and their businesses. While our yards are physically closed, we still can successfully meet your project needs. Our lumberyards are operating, poised to fill orders and deliver material. Please call your Outside Sales Representative to get a quote or place an order.
Now Through April 30, 2020
We are operating under the following conditions for the safety of our employees:
- The general public, including customers and vendors, will not be allowed to enter our showrooms, offices, or yard areas.
- We ask that customers place all orders via phone or email.
- At this time, our operations will accept credit card or AR transactions only; we will not accept cash or checks in person at the store locations.
- We are able to make deliveries to your home or jobsite.
- For any purchases a customer is picking up, we will bring your order to the parking lot and load your vehicle while you remain inside.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact:
- Your Outside Sales Representative
- Your nearest location
- Our Customer Service Department from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday by calling 888-201-8416 or
Despite these uncertain times, we are determined to serve our customers well and provide the same high level of service you associate with Alexander Lumber. We’ll weather the COVID-19 crisis together. Thank you for choosing Alexander Lumber.