Build Your Career with Alexander Lumber
At Alexander Lumber, we are always searching for talented individuals with the right mix of drive and technical skill. Alexander Lumber has been family owned for 125 years and is proud to offer our employees a family-oriented work environment. In addition, we provide great benefits and opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please use the form to the right to submit your resume.
Outside Sales Representative needed
The Outside Sales Rep (OSR) will focus on new business development by selling Alexander Lumber Co.’s full range of Building Materials products to customers and contractors in an assigned territory. The OSR will be working with and selling to contractors by meeting with them at their job sites, understanding their needs, and recommending solutions.
· Generating revenue through consultative selling, building customer relationships with new and existing customers.
· Educate customers on Alexander Lumber Co’s product offering
· Prepare accurate and timely material estimates, professional presentation, timely follow through
· Order products, schedule deliveries to coincide with customer needs
· Find solutions to various issues that may arise.
- Contractor Sales Experience Required
- Experience in the Building Material’s industry with an emphasis on windows, doors, and millwork.
- Organized, accurate, good attention to detail
- Customer service minded
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance.
Alexander Lumber Co is family owned and comprised of a group of full line building material locations. The company has been servicing various Illinois and Wisconsin markets for over 125 years. Alexander Lumber Co. takes great pride in the level of customer service and the quality products it provides. The company focus is on serving the needs of contractors and project consumers. From lumber to flooring, Alexander has it all.
Alexander Lumber Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CDL Delivery Driver
|Alexander Lumber Company is seeking a full-time yard Delivery Driver for our Bloomington, IL location. We are a growth oriented company that has 125 years of experience servicing the professional contractor, the remodeling contractor and do-it-yourself customers.
We provide a competitive compensation and benefit package. We offer medical, dental, vision, and a 401K Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: